- White symbolizes brightness, purity, integrity, and peace.
- Blue represents faith, wisdom, dependence and heaven.
- The two blue stripes symbolize the scarf "Talit"
- The Star of David symbolizes the rebirth and new life of the Jewish people.
Tips for Maintain Your Flag
- When buying, choose the corresponding material according to the purpose.
- Taking down your flag before storms whenever possible.
- Minimizing the flag's contact in rain, snow or unusually high winds will greatly improve its durability.
- If damage occurs, the worn part should cut off and hem.
- Do not leave your flag in the washing water. Do not fold or roll up wet flags.
- A damp flag can mold and damage the fabric.
- Pollutants in the air may enter the cloth and cause degradation.
- Avoid the Long exposure to direct sunlight on your indoor flags.
- Keep your flag away from chemicals and petroleum products.
- Outdoor flags are recommended to be washed with warm water and neutral soap, and then spread out to dry.